Tres Palacios Gas Storage
- Location: Markham, Texas
- Interconnect Pipeline Length: ~62 miles
- Capacity: ~35 billion cubic feet (Bcf)
- Ownership: 100 percent Enbridge Inc.
- Operator: Enbridge Inc.
Tres Palacios Gas Storage is a salt cavern storage facility located in Matagorda County, Texas. Tres Palacios has 35 billion cubic feet (Bcf) of net working storage, with potential expansion that could add another 6.5 Bcf of capacity. Facility assets include a gas header pipeline system spanning 62 miles and linking to 11 major gas pipelines, including Enbridge’s Texas Eastern Transmission pipeline.
- FSS – FIRM STORAGE SERVICE
- NNSS - NO-NOTICE STORAGE SERVICE
- FP - FIRM PARKING SERVICE
- FL - FIRM LOAN SERVICE
- FWS - FIRM WHEELING SERVICE
- ISS - INTERRUPTIBLE STORAGE SERVICE
- HUB - INTERRUPTIBLE PARKING SERVICE, INTERRUPTIBLE LOAN SERVICE, INTERRUPTIBLE WHEELING SERVICE, ENHANCED INTERRUPTIBLE WHEELING SERVICE
- IHBS - INTERRUPTIBLE HOURLY BALANCING SERVICE