Manta Ray Offshore Gathering Company, L.L.C.
- Location: Extends southward from Ship Shoal 207 into parts of South Timbalier, Ewing Banks, Grand Isle and Green Canyon
- Gathering Lines: 199 miles
- Capacity: 800 million cubic feet of gas per day
- Delivery Points: Kinetica, Nautilus, Transco and Sea Robin
- Diameter: Primarily 14-inch, 16-inch and 24-inch.
- Length: 250 miles
- Start Up: Ownership Transfer December 1997
- Ownership: 100% Neptune Pipeline Company, L.L.C., a limited liability company owned 50% by Enbridge Offshore (Gas Transmission) L.L.C. 24.33% Enbridge Offshore (Neptune Holdings) Inc. 25.67% Sailfish Pipeline Company, L.L.C. (owned 100% by Genesis Energy, L.P.)